10. Realm Royale
The player is shooting at a chicken-like creature
Loot deadly weapons, explore a fantasy world, and outrunthe deadly fog to survive Realm Royale.
Realm Royale is a free third-person shooter game inspired by Paladins, except for the fact that it’s the battle royale version. Realm Royale features multiple “hero classes” with their own special abilities. You will likely be placed into a team of 4 with your own champions leading you to loot for deadly weapons, exploring the map, completing tasks, and winning. Pick your favorite class and jump into victory.Can you survive the first 100-person fantasy Battle Royale?
You should pick Realm Royale if…
- You like simple and easy cartoon graphics more because you think that realistic games are too detailed
- You are tired of modern FPS games that are so relevant that you want something fresh
- You like fantasy games because non-fiction is just...boring
Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/813820/Realm_Royale/
The player hides from opponents during an intense battle
In 9th place, we have Fortnite, amassive 100-player face-off that combines looting, crafting, shootouts, and chaos.
There is absolutely no way a gamer doesn’t know Fortnite. Fortnite was a rising hit back in early 2018 but has slowly become less popular, due to Epic Games removing some features and updating them, as well as the app getting removed from the app store. However, Epic Games still has the remaining millions of players on Fortnite every month. Fortnite was originally a PvE game but then evolved into PvEvP, PvE, and PvP. Dropped into a giant map, you must scavenge for weapons, materials, and objects to use, while others build up structures and fight for survival. There are 6 main game modes, solo, squad, duo, creative, playground, and team rumble. I suggest trying this game because of how much Fortnite has evolved.
You should pick Fortnite if…
- You like big maps because you love it when there’s more room
- You like in-game events because you want something to work with and be excited about it
- You prefer cartoon graphics because the more realistic is more boring
Download Link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/download
8. (H1)Z1 Battle Royale
The player fires at an enemy
In 8th place, we have H1Z1 Battle Royale, a Free to Play, fast-paced, action-arcade, competitive Battle Royale.
If you think that building treehouses have no place in a shooter game, then Z1 Battle Royale is for you. It’s basically a fast-paced combination of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds(PUBG) and Grand Theft Auto(GTA). Drop into a massive map in search of ammo, weapons, airdrops, and even vehicles to have an advantage in the competition. Do whatever it takes to get a ride and survive.
You should pick H1Z1 Battle Royale if…
- You like big maps because everyone could use a little extra space
- You like car games or cars in general
- You aren't interested in building in a shooter game because who’s ever heard of WWII soldiers building treehouses?
- You like sweet, short, and entertaining games because of your tight time
Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/433850/Z1_Battle_Royale/
7. Creative Destruction
The player attempts to blow up the enemy's structure while killing them.
Calling in at 7th place, we have Creative Destruction,a new FPS/TPS sandbox survival game that features the utmost fun of building and firing.
Creative Destruction is a battle royale game with both the concept of building, surviving, and of course, battle royale. It starts easy on a small map for newbies then gets harder and harder as you are paired in matches with people on your own level. Despite the graphics, this game is very easy to learn and can be mastered quickly. If you want to start easy and win, then Creative Destruction is for you.
You should choose Creative Destruction if…
- You like to start easy and not be beaten easily by pros because you want to be one too
- You don’t like complicated graphics which makes it hard to see
- You like small maps because too much room is bad anyways
6. Cuisine Royale(Crsed: F. O. A. D.)
The trio gets prepared and looks for a chance of a battle.
Coming in at 6th place we have Cuisine Royale,a brutal MMO last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, elements of lethal mystic forces, and incredible superpowers!
This game may have started as a joke, but it’s actually really fun and has received a lot of attention and good ratings. Cuisine Royale is a brutal multiplayer MMO game with realistic elements, mystic traps, and incredible graphics. Each character has a unique ability, and you win by using all your battle skills, resources, and abilities. Use your demonic abilities such as mystic seals to heal your allies, or traps to slow down enemies. If you’re ready, you will feel the tension of the game and be obsessed.
You should pick Cuisine Royale if…
- You love tension because it’s fun and you can feel the blood rushing through
- You like special abilities in shooter games because you don’t just want to find a gun and shoot it
- You think that battle royales shouldn't just be scavenging and killing and surviving, but with a lot more.
Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/884660/Cuisine_Royale/
5. CSGO: Danger Zone
The player is ready to hunt down resources while running into others.
In 5th place, we have CSGO Danger Zone,a fast-paced battle royale game mode built onCS:GO'stactical gameplay where players use their wits, skill, and resources to fight to the finish.
You have probably never heard of the battle royale version of Counter-Strike, and only the “bomb version”, but if you were looking for one, this is it! CSGO Danger Zone is a fast-paced battle royale game with up to only 18 players. Dropped into a black site, the players must use their smarts, resources, and skills to fight to the end. Find what you can, order what you need, and prepare for an unexpected game
You should pick CSGO Danger Zone if…
- You like small games because large games are just so overwhelming
- You like small maps because who needs all that room, anyway?
- You like fast games because you’re busy
Download Link: https://www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone
4. Darwin Project
The player tries to hunt down the last player before the victory.
Calling in strong at 4th place isDarwin Project, which is part survival game, part battle royale, and it mixes both of these genres into a fun and unique combination.
The Darwin Project is a highly rated and intense 10 player battle royale. Although it only has 10 players, the game is still extremely fun and intense and has so many elements that give it so much potential. The game is set to be in the late Ice Age where ten inmates are dropped into a map, only having a bow and ax. Players must collect and craft items such as campfires and arrows to upgrade their equipment and be more advanced than others. I highly recommend this game if you love both battle royale games and are tired of modern games.
You should pick Darwin Project if…
- You’re tired of modern shooter games because there are just so much of them
- You love intense games because you like the adrenaline
- You think that there should be more to a battle royale game other than just killing and scavenging.
Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/544920/Darwin_Project/
3. Call of Duty: Warzone
The 2 teams face off in a fierce battle on a tough winter way on a pond.
With just making the podium, COD Warzone is first-person combat in an all-new, massive arena for 150 players.
There's nothing like the way a Call of Duty game feels. The game builds up tension, attention, and beloved features the 2019 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare racked up. COD Warzone features 2 game modes, battle royale, and plunder, with 150 people per server. What I love most about this game is that they pair you up in servers with people your rank, so you don’t get easily taken over by the pros. You get dropped into a massive map, then are sent off to gather resources and weapons in order to become more superior and survive until the end. If you have always wanted a free Call of Duty game, I suggest you try it out.
You should pick Call of Duty: Warzone if…
- You like games with a lot of players. Build up the tension!
- You like tension because you love the blood rushing through
- You don’t like playing a game the first time and get taken over easily by pros because you want to be one too
Download Link: https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/download
2. Ring of Elysium
The player and another player attackan enemy.
Coming in strong at 2nd place we have The Ring of Elysium, where the environment plays a huge part in the game.
You might be recognizable with battle royale games, but the Ring of Elysium is one of a kind. The Ring of Elysium is a game that doesn’t mainly focus on terminating down others. Instead, the objective is survival. The setting is a cold mountain packed with snowstorms, while you and your team of 4 can either get killed either by the environment or other players. The only way to outlive is to board a helicopter or to just outlast others. In case you’re tired of classic game royale games with just mowing the others down, at that point I recommend you check out the Ring of Elysium
You should pick The Ring of Elysium if…
- You don’t want to focus on only killing others to reach the top because that’s what always happens and you want to try something new
- You like survival games because they are just so entertaining and gives you a good feeling
- You’re tired of classic battle royale games because you’ve seen so many of them
Download Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/755790/Ring_of_Elysium/
1. Apex Legends
The player uses their unique gun to fire at enemies.
In the mighty 1st place we have Apex Legends, where you can choose from a lineup of outlaws, soldiers, misfits, and misanthropes, each with their own set of skills in order to survive.
This may be just another battle royale game that’s mind-blowing, but let me show you what has kept this game successful for the past few years. This game is comparable to the COD warzone, but instead, you'll play as one of the 13 legends, each with their own special abilities. The battle royale amusement is set on a map with groups of 2 or 3. Apex Legends may feel like something that's way more diverse than battle royale games, but there's still a circle that closes in, and a couple of features that are interesting; just like the gadget that flings you up within the air. In case you’re trying to find fun shooter games but you despise battle-royale games(or cherish them), at that point, I propose clicking on that link since it’s precisely what you’re looking for.
You should pick Apex Legends if you…
- You want more than just hunting down players and trying to find resources because you love something new
- You want more than gunplay, like survival because two tasks at once aren’t that bad
- You are tired of old fashioned shooter games because there’s so many of them
Download Link: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/play-now-for-free
- Fortnite. ...
- Call of Duty: Warzone. ...
- Spellbreak. ...
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt. ...
- PUBG: Battlegrounds. ...
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. ...
- Naraka: Bladepoint. (Image credit: 24 Entertainment) ...
- Super Animal Royale. (Image credit: Pixile)
In February 2021, Fortnite generated 127 million hours of watched online video content, ranking first among all the battle royale games across major live streaming platforms worldwide.What is No 1 battle royale? ›
1) Apex Legends
Possibly the most popular battle royale game around, Apex Legends was developed by Respawn Entertainment and released in 2019 to a great reception.
|3||Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare||98,184|